Christian Education Curriculum
Why Enroll in Tekoa Missions
Medical Missionary Training Program?
There is a vast work to do and sometimes it is hard to know where to begin. We, at Tekoa Missions, are dedicated to your success. With our personal mentorship program, we work with you very closely to assist you in finding, nurturing, and enhancing the gifts God’s calling has placed on your life. We desire to help you be the optimal evangelist, medical missionary, bible worker, and/ or teacher of God’s great love. Many have gone into medical missionary work not wise in the scriptures, not knowing how to run the business component of their ministry, and lacking basic knowledge in how to tie the medical missionary work to the gospel. Here are three promises we make at Tekoa Missions:
Our training will be practical and biblically based.
You will be given opportunity, under personal mentorship, to advance the ministry/ business God has put on your heart.
You will be challenged. If you are not challenged, you will not grow. So challenge is necessary.
Dramatically increase the odds of success by learning how to:
- Start your own ministry/ business
- Connect with a mentor
- Study the Bible for yourself
- Know God’s Plan for your life
- Become a Naturopathic Doctor
- Win Souls to Christ
Your Learning Experience
Mentorship is available to you
Practical Ministry Experience
Don’t just learn it from a book, gain rich know-how
Optimal Medical Missionary Training
Become a Naturopathic Doctor
Applied Basic Manual Skills
Gardening, Car Maintenance and Building Skills, etc.
“Education means much more than many suppose.
True education embraces physical, mental, and moral training…”
A Call To Stand Apart | Ellen G. White
Our Curriculum At A Glance
Level 1 – Basic Certification
- Safe Serve Certification
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Tekoa Patient Care Certification
Level 2 – Bible & Health Foundational Instruction
- Bachelors of Science in Original Medicine
- Tekoa Certified Bible Instructor
- Tekoa Certified Lifestyle Consultant
- Acquire a Trade
Level 3 – Mastery Level
- Masters of Science in Original Medicine
- Trade Mastery
- Tekoa Certified Strategic Evangelist
- Tekoa Certified Gospel Medical Missionary Evangelist
Level 4 – Doctorate & Expert Leadership Level
- Doctor of Naturopathy in Original Medicine
- Fitness Coach Certification
- Depression the Way Out Certification
- Chip Certification
- Tekoa Missions Certificate in Expert Leadership
Areas of Service you would be prepared for
- Health Consultant
- Personal Lifestyle Coach
- Bible Instructor
- Patient Care Provider
- Health Lecturer
- Evangelism Coordinator
- Cooking School Teacher
- Ministry Pioneer
You can also be an Optimal Medical Missionary by becoming a Naturopathic Doctor.
At Tekoa Missions you can now learn to be a Naturopathic Doctor. Below is a map and a list of the states that you can function in as a Doctor in Naturopathy.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- Pennsylvania *registration effective January 1, 2018
- Rhode Island
- U.S. Territories: Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
Tekoa Missions is collaborating with International Institute of Original Medicine to offer a optimal training in Medical Missionary work. Through this collaboration, we are able to offer training and avenues of ministry in a professional and most impactful way.