The Training School
To produce an army of youth who are committed to soul–winning for life. As a Seventh–day Adventist missionary training center, we intend to train soul–winners by:
- Providing a nurturing environment in which the students can grow in their relationship with God.
- Providing training and practical experience in evangelistic work via canvassing, Biblework, evangelistic seminars, church planting, health seminars etc.
- Providing a curriculum that challenges students as well as inspires a love for God and the study of His Word.
- Fostering opportunities for the development of leadership qualities, preparing them for service within and beyond the church community.
- Providing students with model instructors that exemplify soul–winning in their lives.